Saturday, July 11, 2009

My accomplishment(transformation)

So if you don't know, I used to be the girl in the corner just because I was SO shy. I was also very self conscious about how I looked so I went bold and daring when I got into high school. Now, I am really open and I will go up to anyone and have an awesome conversation with them. No I'm not popular like at all, but I really try to be friendly and nice to everyone. Now I just keep getting bolder and bolder. I finally don't care what people think about me, because I am who I am, and I'm not going to change for anyone. I stive to be someone who anyone can go to for support and answers. Without help from my friends, I never would have been able to come out of my bubble. I feel so much freer(if free-er is a word.) So anyways, I'm basically doing this post to win $100 twords modcloth just because they're that amazing and I love their clothes more than, more than CHOCOLATE!!! Okay, that was a little out there, I don't know if it's that much, but they're pretty far up there. :) thanks guys
I love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment